пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beer coozies




t.s.g.a
i was freaking sleepy when i got to school. My head was heavier than ever so when i got back first thing in the class i thought of sleeping.whenever or more likely..most of the time my head was on the table. When we changed classroom and i lay on the table.. I almost went into ugly land but for some odd reason..my leg jerked and i woke up thought what happen. Zz..
itapos;s just a bored going to school.. But good thing thereapos;s lessons today.

rushed off to meet crystal after school and lucky enough i got back my $10.40�which was actually trapped in my lost ez-link card. I know.. Itapos;s such a bummer..iapos;m always running into unlucky situations but this is consider lucky that my money was returned. The lady..at the ticket booth said some person used my ez-link card at seven-eleven..at first i couldnapos;t understand wth the lady said cause sheapos;s from china and..well...if i talk in chinese she wonapos;t understand me..but when she talk english i also canapos;t quite make out what she was trying to say. I was surprised though.. The china lady was able to speak rather well english.. Only the china accent and occassional pause made me a lil blurr.

ate and bought stuff. You know.. I should really be killed or prisoned for spending too much. =.=

now im back to sleepy head ..im so sleepy.. Good thing itapos;s a friday or iapos;m so gonna stick my head into the toilet bowl.

t.s.g~t.s.g.a~~


beer coozies, beer coozie, beer coors sign, beer coors pic.



Комментариев нет: